The HR Initiative for a Legal Workforce represents human resource professionals in thousands of small and large U.S. employers across every sector of the American economy. The HR Initiative and its members are seeking to improve the current process of employment verification by creating a secure, efficient and reliable system that will ensure a legal workforce and help prevent unauthorized employment, the key to genuine immigration reform.
- HR Initiative Applauds Approval of Temporary E-Verify Extension
- HR Initiative Applauds Senator Schumer for Promoting Biometric Employment Verification in Immigration Reform
- More Effective Verification Goal (Op-ed)
- Giffords Would Replace E-Verify With Better Plan
- SHRM-Backed Bill Launches Employment Verification Debate